Do I have boundaries?

I

have a little bathroom ensuite. It's difficult to close the doors when you're inside because it's very small and when you're using a walking frame you can't close the doors. Then he comes into your room and calls

Would you like a cup of tea?

And when he can't see you in the room he comes around and looks at you you while you're still sitting on the toilet.

Yes I would love a cup of tea.

Should I get up from the toilet and wash my hands so I am ready to ring my tea when he comes back.

I don't feel embarrassed. But how does it affect you when there are no boundaries fort the staff.

Someone came yesterday to cut my toenails and I said to her dmon't talk to me as if I am mentally defective. She seemed angry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness