Is the demented person responsible for anything or everythingthey do?

Tom has gone to stay in a nursing home because he has unable to walk but will be able to walk again in tim2 but he's also got a problem with his kidneys and he is having dialysis
Next to him Lady of approximately 97. She likes to go around and say goodnight to everyone. Since the New Year she's been going to come round more and more frequently. She has been a nuisance to me and I am normally  a very patient person.
She came to my room more than 30 times in one evening between 5 and 8 p.m.
She came in when I was naked. Then she came in after I turnevd the lights out. She frightened me,
Although I'm begging her not to come she refuses to to do what I want.
So 8 p.m. I put a heavy chair behind my door.
She's bothered the woman in the next room to me bed bound and she's been boring this man that I mentioned called Tom
 I heard him in half an hour ago shouting so I went through my door and looked and he was shouting at someone in the dining room which turn out to be the silly old woman.
He had dialysis all night and is very tired as Nd longs for rest but she keeps going to his door and now she started banging on it with her stick.
I can't believe that this is completely caused by her dementia because she doesn't do it to anybody else..... she might tap on my door.
I was completely deceived by her because I've asked her not to bother  another person almost bedbound constantly weeping and she says that she has to do God's work.
I wish god would do his work and take these old people afraid aggressive bored unable to walk about, have no interests
I wish the Lord Jesus would come and  rapture them to heaven straight away.
Leave  us here to suffer without being disturbed by  horrible neighbours.
I could understand how this lady feels and I'm sad because I don't do that sort of thing much but I realise she is being aggressive and if she can't control herself then other people will have to control her.
The lady who scream who is nearly 100 is having her birthday next week but she's still screaming a lot for no apparent reason this so few days ago

I went in and I said to her her I am the spirit of a woman goddess and I have put a spell on you you to stop you from screaming for 10 minutes.
Silent for an hour you would like to do 0 know the spell  please  send £500 to me contacting me at the following email addresses
mercifulheaven@soho.com
electrocutingangel@limbo.con

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness