The shouting and the screaming

Thi
s morning was very noisy for me. There are only 4 people on this side of the buildings on the ground floor. Apart from myself there are three women aged around und 97 to 99 Two of them have definitely got dementia and the third one probably has as I'm not certain This morning they are all all you doing a lot of noise. One was screaming and a passed her d. she said that she wanted to sit in her chair because she was in bed and she said the bed was wet she had nothing over but she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of incontinence pants. She begged me to get her out of bed but I can't do that because I am not one of the staff and in any case it takes two people to do it Then two of the stuff arrived so I left. As I walk back to my room the one who can walk about who I call Edna sitting at the dining table holding a very heavy stick which he was banging on the floor over and over again so I came back to my room and close the door but then I heard the third one sobbing and crying on the other side of the wall Don't miss the long explanation and conclusions to the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness