Wandering people

dementia There are some people on the ground floor with dementia on as well as people without dementia 
Only one of these 3 people can walk.This lady is called Edna let us say, she used to walk around in the evening going to every room and saying good night and God bless then she began to do it twice or three times it's rising and one recent day she came to my room 30 times just in t
 evening I did not count the day visits
Last week she came in twice when I was naked. Of course we don't have any boundaries. Staff walj in and if you are on the toilet in your bathroom they will just walk around and talk to you you and ask you whether you want to a cup of tea. At least once it's been a man who did this.
I went to bed early on Thursday before the night Nurse came with the medication at 8 pm. Having pain in my joints and I was tired
I was drifting off to sleep about 920 p.m. when the door open with a bang and this 
woman came In arms said some prayers then banged the door shut
.I could not get to sleep I was awake all night. There is no lock on the door and she could have come back again
She had already been in at  7 pm asking me if I could lend her some pyjamas as hers were wet.
I don't have any pyjamas.
Also I am about 9 inches taller
The staff will say she doesn't mean to upset me. And they said they will do something but they don't. So last night I got a chair from the corridor and put it into my room:after the nurse had gone I put it behind my door and I felt so much better
I think it's affected me ever since I came in here. I have not slept well and sometimes I have not slept for days. It's so lonely being alone in the daytime but it's much worse at night and this might affect this woman but I don't see why I should have to suffer from it.
I realise she is not a.
 moral agent but when people constantly anger you the stress hormones are released.
It would not be impossible for murder to take place. Maybe I could write a thriller and sell it to the BBC make some more money and then I won't need to be here because I will be able to hire staff to care for me at home 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness