Cold unkind nurses

I became ill last night and I was awake till 3 a.m. m M10 I got a bit of sleep . The night nurse would have put that referred to the day staff. But when I went to the day staff and told them I was feeling very unwell they said to me go away don't come near us we don't want to catch it. In the afternoon I felt very cold. At 5 p.m. I asked for some painkillers then a different nurse came. My temperature was very high my blood pressure is very high about 190 systolic Oxygen is 96 She get me some paracetamol and when sheack about 2 hours later my blood pressure reading was 143 on the top. My temperature was 37.4 which was much better and I didn't feel so cold but you see you at the mercy if the staff on duty and they did nothing. 0 if I hadn't called out at 5:30 and got this very good nurse I would have been ill all night. L1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness