Help in the shower

If you are unable to have a shower alone and you have to accept that but if you're fat capable of doing it by yourself and you should be allowed to do so because the more skills we give up up.the lower our self-esteem will be It got to the point that I wasn't allowed to comb my own hair. And they insisted on coming back from my face which I do not like because I have a high forehead . They say it will get in my eyes it's too short for that so in other words they want to meet you into a baby and itself is unpleasant you should be allowed to do what we can while we're still able to do Levi is quicker for them to do it but that should not be allowed to be the main fracture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness