Lack of respect Christian Sabbath

I believe that we should observe the Sabbath if we are Christians. But last Sunday the 4th of march I was tol. I was throwing it was only the floor but when I went back to my room my bed was covered with all sorts of things from the top of the chest all mixed up together books drawing paper art materials Laptop chords, tablets etc and it took me 3 hours to sort them out and I have not finished yet and I became ill on Sunday night and I've got severe bronchitis. Mysocial worker is coming. When she came last Friday my room was very neat and tidy but no tears are coming with things should have been left on the chest of drawers and I am feeling too ill to sort it all out. I may be getting paranoid wondering why they did this to me especially on a Sunday when I normally have a quiet day. I got out my prayer book but lost it in this mess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness