Black humour

1.
I want to go home because I can't lmake love to myself in a nursing home 2. I want to go home because I can't commit suicide in here. 3. I want to go home to find out in my relatives have stolen anything. and if they have I want to kill them and I can't kilim in a nursing home. this is humalour and it might even be ironic if you keep talking about suicide you might see a psychiatrist. well that would be better than not talking to anyone wouldn't it I'm just possible that if they're through her board and fed up you are they might set to see if you're depressed and give you some treatment for it. if you think you are depressed do demands to see your doctor as we're all entitled to see doctor if we want to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness