Demented humour

I always thought my daughter was stupid but she's sutpassef herself this week She was born when I was 25 and now she is in the secondary school because she turned 12. Well she was off school one day last week but I didn't know that she was playing hooky. The next day she told the teacher that she had this home with me because I was suffering from dementia so I had to lie down with a cold compress on my head. well there is early onset dementia but I am only 37 and I've not even reached the menopause yet. But the teacher believed her on the headmistress is going to someone see me tomorrow and find out whether I'm having any treatment. I'll give her some treatment if she comes here as she will not come back again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness