Terrible thoughts and a wish to die

Ehen I was still unable to take more than two steps with a walker and was sspending most of my time bedbound some of the people who came to see me such as a Community Matron say something very cruel things to me and effe my sleep very badly. when I was in the hospital I slept well and when I first came to the home I slept all right and then gradually unpleasant things began to happen to me.,I made a joke about the tea not being very good. in a few minutes the crooked come up from the kitchen in the basement and was stating angry to me and I was really shocked by that in fact I couldn't walk then. there's no way of telling you what it's like to be so helpless and dependent on other people who are strangest to you and I imagine that if there was some way of doing it that sone people would commit suicide. The thought is on country of your mind and what can you do about it except endure? Helplessness can bring on depression it is well known in women who've just given birth what does anybody care about very old people suffering from depression? Even though I am not that old they will insist on trying to comb my hair for me. sometimes it's a nice feeling but n the other hand just even your hair being combed is treatingng you like a baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness