There is usually love everywhere people are being looked after

maybe if you were living in a place like this
then like me you would notice the bad things a strange things the things that could be better and that no one wants to listen to you when you tell them. the carers have many failings but some of them are very very good people who open their hearts to care for us and make us comfortable. i I wear being paid the minimum wage I'm doing 3or 4 12 hour shifts a week, I don't know if I could be so kind. the humble all light the worms in the soil that we despise them sometimes and think I foolish even stupid there are but I have come to value people lu are not academic full of bootlearning and big words. I have to praise the people whose pulse beats with the pulse of the world. Why is I Q valued so highly? it's possible that Hitler would have done well on an IQ test and that is truly frightening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness