What horrible message are we being given?

E Edna is alone in the dining room with the doors open so we said all hear her shouting she shouts the same phrase repeatedly help me help me what is sl the message for the other people nearby? in 10 years this might be you unless you stop paying your fees and then you might be living in the tent in a field somewhere better for you? I believe that nasty people live longer and even when they found and showed themselves they should make other people miserable but why do homers say they take people with dementia when they don't actually do anything for them? sometimes I hear them saying, we don't do one to one's hair in here. How the feeling and la lack of feeling and thought show me another ways see the next post or twob or jump into the nearest River. you will get more help there than you will in here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness