Why are we not given information when we come in here

I I made an unofficial complaint when I being here for a few weeks and then I got a very angry deputy manager in my room telling me why did I not speak to her first before i spoke someone outside. I didn't know if she was the deputy manager I didn't know there was a deputy manager I suppose if I was a bit more with it I might have realized but I'm not that kind of person. I am a creative writer and poet. I'm not concerned about power and politics but I realized that's going to have to change. I didn't know terrible it was to be bed band the mercy of strangers. unfortunately my family do not live near me but that's no excuse. it is a situation which could be very dangerous for a certain types of elderly people .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness