The residents are paying for you would not think so

Normally if someone pays for a service they are treated well but in the place that I was in you would not have felt so. really. in the NHS we don't expect to be treated we were private patients what's in the nursing home some of us might I think it's because we are not seeing them as having any power of choice or power to decide to move to a different home. I was unhappy very unhappy atll but I've got to know some of the staff and I thought starting again will be very difficult. there are some very very good ones. Human nature being what it is could it be improved by me moving I don't think so. in fact the resident may not have really wished to go there. but their family couldn't look after them so they had no choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting older people

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness