You can get better

Reflecting on my experience living in this nursing home one thing is playing. ahat they don't expect anyone to get better. I was told I was going there to learn to walk but the staff in the care home had no interest whatsoever in whether I walked or not and in fact said to me that he was too much of an effort for me to struggle to learn to walk why didn't add his lie back in the bed and stay there forever. unknown to myself I did have a lot of severe back pain caused by a fractured disk which is still giving me trouble and if you want to know what it's like you can read some books by the writer Nicholas freeling about inspector castang the French defective and is Czech and if you want to know what it's like you can read some books by the writer Nicholas freeling about inspector castang the French defective and is Czech wife Vera a former gymnast. when I am older a time might come when I was an injury or an illness which will not get better and then I will have to give up to the bed or to the chair or whatever but now I feel much better than I did despite other illnesses I've had in the past year and a fractured wrist. am I old that I think an older person can still recover and resume at least some semblance of a normal life,?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intimacy and friendship

Dementia is physical illness

Meeting older people